Thursday 16 April 2015

Pet Shop Party

Today was very quiet. Connie and I spent most of the day on our own together as Bella was with a friend and to be honest, I was exhausted!

Poor Connie mainly just payed while I worked. I'm studying again at the moment (home based childcare) so I needed her to keep herself busy while I worked. She's pretty independent though, and loves playing in her little kitchen, so I just needed to make sure I drank various cups of pretend tea and nibbled on plastic slices of watermelon!

To make it up to her, I took her to Pets at Home in the afternoon. I know that does inked. Most editing day out, but for Connie, it seems just as exciting as a trip to the zoo (accept at pets at home, you know that most of the animals will be released and find a happy home at some point).

Connie loves looking at all of the animals and the fish. She runs around the shop visiting each little section of pets saying "hiya" and waving at each individual animal.




At the end of the day we nipped into a charity shop and found these two little happy land men. Bella begged me to buy them because they reminded her of her Daddy and Grandad! 

I'm wondering whetheit is the outfit that the little man is wearing that reminds her of Steve or the fact that he has a phone stuck to his head!! 


Money spent: 20p
Coffees needed: 3
Bella's review: not much to review really, she had a great day at her friends house, told me all about it and then went straight to bed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment